http://www.bestbettingsites.uk/

May 10, 2006

meet up with Rinpoche and Lama

I've always been a devoted Buddhist. Even in my past lives. When I was a child, my parents would brought me to attend dharma teachings by Tibetan monks. I remember the first Rinpoche I met was Dzongsar Jamyang Khyentse Rinpoche, when I was just 6 or 7 years old. He is also known as Khyentse Norbu, the director of The Cup and Travellers and Magicians.

Another Lama whom I haven't met for 20 years was Lama Jamyang Lekshey. The last time I met Lama Lekshey was when he was here in Malaysia with my guru, H.H. Sakya Trizin.

So, my sister and I decided to meet up with Lama Lekshey who was here last week with Luding Khenpo Rinpoche and another two Lamas. They were staying at Eastin Hotel. It was a great feeling to see Lama Lekshey again after two decades. Both Rinpoche and Lama Lekshey speak fluent English. We chatted for awhile with Lama and Rinpoche before we leave as there were other guests. My sister and I managed to snapped a picture with Rinpoche.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...