http://www.bestbettingsites.uk/

Jun 8, 2006

first time lucky

Last week was the first time I really sit down and watch the show Samsung Sports World on AXN channel 17. The hosts were analysing the World Cup teams and I find it pretty interesting. Then there were contests with attractive gifts. I thought one of the prizes was a trip to watch the World Cup quarterfinal. I didn't really listen carefully and I decided to join all three contests on their website.

Yesterday, while waiting for dinner, suddenly I was awaken by the announcement of my name on the show. My sister was with me. And I told her I could be the winner of a trip to watch the World Cup quarterfinal. However, I still wasn't sure what I have won and decided to wait for the repeat at 12 midnight instead of online and check the result.

So, the truth is, I have won Samsung Sports World merchandise and no World Cup trip. There is only a party and all paid expenses to Club Med Bintan to watch the quarterfinal. The contest is still open and I've submitted my entry last week. Now, I'm still not sure what merchandise I have won but at least I have something to cheer about before the World Cup starts tomorrow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...